- Resolution of 0.001 inch (0.01 mm)
- Large, backlit LCD display retains last reading.
- Simple operator controls virtually eliminate training, Special-purpose probes are offered for a variety of applications, Switch-selected units for inches or mm.
- Metal housing is environmentally sealed to provide trouble-free operation under the toughest field conditions.
- CE Certified, IP 65 Rated, Includes NIST Calibration Certificate, Made in the USA with 5 Years Warranty.
ACRYLIC: 0.030-0.500" (0.75-12.50mm)
STEEL: 0.040-6.00" (1.00-150.0 mm)
The MX-3-ATRR Wall Thickness Gauge is specially designed to measure the thickness of acrylic from one side.
The MX-3-ATRR can be used in a Single Thickness Reading mode or in a Scan mode , where the probe is dragged over a large measuring area. The minimum thickness reading recorded during the "scan" will be displayed.
The gauge is impact-resistant and environmentally sealed to provide trouble-free operation under the toughest field conditions. Made in the USA and covered by a 5-Year warranty.
Complete Kit includes: The MX-3-ATRR is supplied as a complete kit with the gauge, probe, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, 2 AA batteries, NIST Calibration Certificate, and Operating Instruction Manual - all in a foam-fitted carrying case.