- Quality Crafted by Amish Craftsmen in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
- Deluxe 6-Player Croquet Set.
- Made with Hard Maple Wood for long lasting durability.
- 28" Handle Length Fits a Wide Height Range of Players.
- Comes Ready-to-Play with Instructions and Convenient Wooden Storage Holder.
Publisher: Groffdale Machine Company
Details: Get the whole family together and enjoy old-fashioned fun in style with our Maple-wood Croquet Game Set crafted by Amish Folks in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The Deluxe Croquet Game Set contains 6 hardwood maple mallets which are lathe-turned and hand painted in sectioned rings with matching colors to their corresponding balls. A polished brass ring adorns each end of the mallet head to prevent the wood from cracking and smashing. The two stakes are lathe-turned with multicolored sections. The nine 3/16" diameter metal wickets are very substantial and will not easily bend. The balls are made from a plastic polymer and are 3-5/16" in diameter. It comes ready to play with a wooden holder to keep your game organized.
Package Dimensions: 35.0 x 30.0 x 7.0 inches