It’s no secret that, roughly 100 miles north northwest of Las Vegas, in the middle of a remote dessert, sits an extension of the Edwards Air Force facility commonly known as Area 51, but its clandestine purpose and operations remain shrouded in secrecy. It’s a highly classified, restricted area, but, cloaked in conspiracy theories, its history and true function remain a mystery. Is it only devoted to flight testing experimental aircraft and building black ops weapons systems as some contend? Or is it home to a dead alien, crashed UFOs, and extraterrestrial technology…? Or all of the above?
Taking a thorough review of the historical record, eyewitness accounts, whistleblower testimony, and deathbed confessions, Area 51: The Revealing Truth of UFOs, Secret Aircraft, Cover-Ups and Conspiracies peers behind the classified secrets to understand the nature, history, and scope of the most controversial base in the United States. Redfern investigates the Cold War years, U-2 spy plane, SR-71 Blackbird, and chemical and nuclear weapon research as well as the base’s link to an extraterrestrial presence on Earth, reports of alien autopsies, recovery of non-terrestrial spacecraft, and attempts to duplicate the fantastic, alien technology.
From UFOs to secret aircraft and the CIA, shadowy government programs and unexplained events surrounding Area 51 are illuminated, including:
- The government’s Nevada land-grab at Paradise Ranch
- The U-2, the Blackbird, and the A-12 tests, refinements, and flights
- The Robert Scott Lazar revelations
- Roswell Incident and Project Mogul
- The development of “black helicopters”
- The “Autopsies – Bodies Unknown Origin 47” file
- Intelligence gathering through ESP, parapsychological, and mind control
- Secret research on teleportation
- Vast, hollowed-out chambers, tunnels, and hidden underground facilities
- And much, much more!!!
Author: Nick Redfern
Publisher: Visible Ink Press
Size: 7 x 9.25 x 1
Release Date: January 1, 2019