BrassCraft's 1/2 In. MIP EFV x 1/2 In. FIP x 24 In. Safety PLUS Gas Appliance Connector is 5/8 In. OD (1/2 In. ID) with a maximum operating capacity of 150,000 BTU's. This Safety PLUS gas connector combines excess flow technology with the advanced corrosion resistance of ProCoat, to provide a safer gas connector for home and family. In the event of a gas line rupture or disconnect, the Safety PLUS valve restricts gas flow at the appliance to a non-hazardous level. This immediate action helps avert the potential for a dangerous release of gas into the home. BrassCraft's stainless steel gas connector is protected with a proprietary polymer coating designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household cleaning, plumbing repair and masonry products. ProCoat coating is applied to the corrugated stainless steel connector using advanced powder-coat technology. Unlike conventional dipped or sprayed coatings, the ProCoat coating is baked directly on the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100% leak tested, prior to nut and fitting assembly. This process results in the most complete corrosion resistance available.
- 1/2 In. ID (5/8 In. OD) x 24 In. corrugated stainless steel with corrosion resistant coating
- Safety PLUS Excess Flow Valve helps protect against gas fires and explosions - 1/2 In. MIP connection to gas supply or gas ball valve
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use. 100% Leak Tested
- Use with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum (LP or propane) gases and LP gas-air mixtures
- CSA certified. Designed, machined & assembled in the USA